At FieldInsight we have a few fundamental principles:
We don’t ask you for any data categorised as Special. Special
Category of Personal Data is information which is of a ‘sensitive
nature’ such as information relating to:
- Race or ethnic origin;
- Health information including biometric or genetic information;
- Information relating to children;
- Philosophical, political or religious beliefs;
- Sexual preferences or practices;
- Criminal convictions and records.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, allow you the full use of our Products/Services or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one or all of our products/services.
Scheduleflow Pty Ltd (trading as FieldInsight) ABN: 99 137 355 134. (“FieldInsight”) operates the website www.fieldinsight.com. It is FieldInsight’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect or process while operating websites, web applications, mobile applications, software and/or desktop applications (“Products and/or Services”).
This Policy sets out important information to assist you with a transparent understanding of the Personal Data we collect from you, why we collect it, how it is used and shared and your choices regarding the use of Personal Data we collect. In order to provide our Products and/or Services to you, we need to collect, use and disclose to certain third parties information that may identify you personally. Simply put, all the information we collect is related to providing you with our Product and/or Services.
By utilising FieldInsight Products and/or Services, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, please cease to engage in queries about our Product/Service or conduct activity on our website or software/apps.
If you do provide your Personal Data and subsequently choose to exercise any of your rights in relation to this Policy including withdrawing consent that you have given then we are bound to advise this may affect our ability to provide or impact the Products and/or Services we can provide to you.
FieldInsight operates from Australia with customers located in all parts of the world; New Zealand, United Kingdom, some countries in the European Union, Canada, India and the United States of America; we also have staff located in various parts of the world and may disclose your Personal Data between our locations which may or may not be located in your country of residence.
All FieldInsight related entities and staff are subject to the privacy practices set out in this Policy and any applicable jurisdictional legislation. For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulations 2016/679 (“GDPR”) in the European Union FieldInsight is both a “data controller” and a “data processor” of Personal Data you provide to us for the primary purposes of providing you with our Products and/or Services.
Definition - Personal Data
Personal Data is any information relating to:
- An identified or identifiable living person - an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name;
- An identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We will only control and/or process Personal Data where the collection of Personal Data is related to delivery of our Products and/or Services to you.
Specifically, we only collect Personal Data under the following circumstances:
- As part of the provision of FieldInsight Products and/or Services which includes;
- Any enquiry received by FieldInsight directly from an individual through our website or as a result of an authorised marketing activity;
- Where FieldInsight considers it necessary as part of the ordinary course of providing the Products and/or Services or conducting their business.
Special Categories of Personal Data
As per our stated Principles, our Products and/or Services do not require us to collect ‘Special Categories’ of Personal Data from (or about) you, this does not cover what information you (our customer) may collect from your customers in relation to the service you provide them.
You own your data
FieldInsight is an online job management website and software solution which stores your job and customer information allowing you to co-ordinate your day and communicate with your customers.
The data entered or imported on instruction, by you the user of our software remains the property of your business and FieldInsight will not use nor make available for use any of this information without consent under the guidelines of this policy.
Customers of Our Customers
FieldInsight processes our customers' information as they direct and in accordance with our agreements with our customers and we store it on our servers, but we do not have control over its collection or management.
We have no direct relationship with individuals whose Personal Data is entered in to our Product/Services or software by 'our customer' other than to act in the nature of the services such as 'notifications - emails/sms' they may have configured in the account to manage the job.
What type of Personal Data do we Collect?
All Information requested is required to establish your customer account with us, data such as:
- Your name (first name/surname);
- Contact information such as your address (business or residential), telephone or mobile number and email address;
- Business and industry information such as your business name and the industry your business is in;
- Financial billing information (including credit card details) that we require to process payment for our Products and/or Services.
For example: we may require financial information for the purposes of invoicing you for payment or to provide to third party payment processors.
For example: We collect these details in order to conduct a product demonstration through our website or issue you with an offer or costing/quote.
Information collected to monitor how you interact with our Products and/or Services such as; device type, operating system information or network information. It also includes IP (internet protocol) addresses and regional settings (also covered later in this policy).
What Processing Activities of your Personal Data we may conduct
Processing of Personal Data will always be conducted lawfully and in a fair and transparent manner in accordance with us being good corporate citizens under the guidelines of this policy.
Processing means any operation performed on Personal Data considered as collection, storage, transfer, dissemination or erasure of the Personal Data.
We only process Personal Data, where:
- The processing is necessary in accordance with the provision of our Products and/or Services to you;
- The action of processing is a result of your direct instruction;
- You have provided us with explicit consent to undertake the processing;
- The processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations.
For Example: When you create an account with FieldInsight and enter your customers personal contact details for a job; FieldInsight will only use the Personal Data (contact details) you have entered about that customer in relation to providing a service to that customer, to store the Personal Data or to enable FieldInsight to interact with the customer as the Product/Service features allow and as you have configured/requested it to do:- such as; issue alerts/automated messaging (SMS/email), Quotes or Invoices or any reports containing Personal Data. FieldInsight will not control or use that Personal Data.
FieldInsights Primary Use of Personal Data
The primary purpose for which we control (capture) and process your Personal Data is to provide access to our Products and/or Services or to assist you with determining whether or not you would like to use our Products and/or Services. Includes the following purposes:
- Product fit across our feature/package and pricing points that may be suitable for you;
- Issuing an offer/quote encompassing our Product/Services for you to review as part of decision making;
- Creating your account and all setup (configuration), data entered (imported on instruction), integrations (where relevant), data set-up for the account (Products and/or Services) you have purchased from us;
- Notifying you of updates to our product roadmap when they are released;
- Setting up or conducting training for you or your team in relation to the use of our Product;
- Execution of internal operations necessary/relevant to support your use of our Products and/or Services; such as troubleshooting;
- The facilitation (including payment processing) for the Product/Service you have purchased from us; including internal accounting or administration;
- Providing your Personal Data to our related entities for the purposes of administration, storage, advisory or technical services;
- Other purposes authorised or required by law (e.g. to prevent a threat to health or safety, or to enforce our legal rights).
We may from time to time (upon obtaining your express permission) utilise your Personal Data for secondary purposes, such as:
- Evaluating your satisfaction and seeking feedback regarding our Products and/or Services;
- Sending you targeted marketing activities (including email mail outs or electronic marketing materials) in relation to events, our Products and/or Services.
We rely on a customer testimonials to demonstrate authority and satisfaction of our Product/Service in the marketplace, this may require use of customer’s names and organisations; these may be on our website or posted on our social media. Your consent will always be obtained prior posting a testimonial.
Purposes Outside of Our ControlOur social media pages or any other public forum (“Forums”) are publicly accessible. Posts/Content you chose to post there may be read, collected, or used by others who visit these Forums and may be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for any Personal Data you choose to submit in these Forums.
Ways Collection of Personal Data
Information collected directly
We will only collect Personal Data directly from you with your consent and through:
- Forms you submit on our website (for example; online enquiry forms, request forms and/or order forms);
- During the creation of an account to use our Product/Services
- Other communication we have with you, which may include meetings, telephone conversations, paper forms and other documents you give us;
- Your interaction with our Products and/or Services (for example; receiving error notifications or usage data from our software); or
- Your contact with our customer support team; or
- Feedback given freely on our website or surveys.
Information collected from you indirectly
We may collect Personal Data from you when you interact with our websites or social media accounts.
We may collect this data by using Cookies. We utilise Cookies so that we can record how many times you have visited our website and which parts of our website you have visited that help us in determine product/feature fit for you. Coo kies may be used to provide you with information that you are interested in or to deliver our advertisements on other web sites and services.
Many web browsers allow you to manage your preferences regarding Cookies. If you wish to manage your cookies please do so before interacting with our website. - using your browser’s preferences.
FieldInsight does not store your credit card details
Your Credit Card details are not stored by FieldInsight and cannot be accessed by FieldInsight staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by our preferred payment processing gateway to enable FieldInsight to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis. Credit Card transactions use SSL Certificates.
FieldInsight collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
FieldInsight’s purpose in collecting this information is to better understand how FieldInsight’s visitors use its website. From time to time, FieldInsight may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Disclose of your Personal Data to third parties will be in accordance with this clause. Any disclosure must be directly in relation to the primary purpose of providing Products and/or Services to you in accordance with this Policy.
Special note: we do not engage in the sale or trade of Personal Data in any circumstances.“Disclose and Disclosure” means to transfer, share (including verbally and in writing), send, or otherwise make available or accessible your personal data to another person or entity. Third Party/Parties mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process your Personal Data.We only Disclose your Personal Data to third parties performing services for us for the purpose described under this Policy in relation to the Product/Services we offer.
Special note: we do not engage in the sale or trade of Personal Data in any circumstances.“Disclose and Disclosure” means to transfer, share (including verbally and in writing), send, or otherwise make available or accessible your personal data to another person or entity. Third Party/Parties mean a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorised to process your Personal Data. We only Disclose your Personal Data to third parties performing services for us for the purpose described under this Policy in relation to the Product/Services we offer.
Note: Services include processing and storing information on servers that may be located in jurisdictions outside of your country of residence.Other instances where Disclose of your Personal Data to a third party may be required:
- A legal process such as a court order or subpoena or to comply with the requirements of applicable law;
- To protect the safety of any person; or
- To address activities associated with:
- Fraud, security, or technical issues;
Under no circumstances are third parties authorised by us to use or process/control the Personal Data they receive from us for any other purpose for which we have engaged them.
If you have concerns about the transfer of your Personal Data to third parties for the purpose of Processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a range of technical security measures and procedures in place to ensure your Personal Data is protected under the mandates of this policy. These measures have been implemented and are reviewed regularly to protect your Personal Data.
Security measures, processes and encryption algorithms (including SSL protocols) are used to protect Personal Data.
In the unlikely event a data breach is detected, we will (without delay) notify the relevant data protection authority, unless the breach is not likely to present any risk to your rights.
FieldInsight monitors system usage
FieldInsight may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites or software/apps. For instance, FieldInsight may monitor the most popular pages on the www.FieldInsight.com site or use statistics to help improve our support and maintenance of FieldInsight.com.
FieldInsight may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, FieldInsight does not disclose personal data other than as described in this policy.
Your Rights under this Policy
In respect of your Personal Data. You may exercise your right to:
- Request access to and obtain copies of any Personal Data we have collected from you;
- Request your Personal Data be provided to you in a format that can be easily read;
- Modify or rectify your Personal Data if it is no longer accurate (either directly in the Software, Website or by advising us in writing);
- Request the erasure of your Personal Data if you believe it is no longer necessary for the purposes of which it was originally collected; and/or
- Restrict or object to the collection or processing of the Personal Data we have collected from you. This includes, your ability to withdraw consent previously given at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please send your request addressed to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com. If you are in the European Union, you may also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner or to your local data protection supervisory authority if you are unhappy with our privacy practices.
In relation to our Customers customers:
FieldInsight collects information under the direction of its customers, and has no direct relationship with the individuals whose Personal Information they enter and process. If you are a customer of one of our customers and would no longer like to be contacted by one of our customers that use our product software/apps then please contact the customer that you interact with directly.
- Deactivate automated messaging set up for jobs/customers (SMS, emails reminders for job series booked in advance)
- Contact FieldInsight at firstname.lastname@example.org to finalise
- Final payment/fees to be collected (including SMS charges)
- To deactivate the account in order to ensure indemnification of FieldInsight against the collection of Personal Data of your customers.
Last updated: 25 May 2018 Revision 1.3